Would you like a new 7.5t challenge?
We currently have opportunities for C1 drivers to join our client’s team at their Stoke site. You will be delivering to a wide variety of domestic properties nationwide ensuring that they receive their orders in a timely manner and experience excellent customer service.
You will be working as part of a 2-person crew, being accompanied by another driver or driver’s mate. These roles are physically demanding so being able to lift items of up to 25kg is essential. Hours of work are Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays on a rota basis. Typical start times range from 06:00am – 07:00am.
We are looking for someone with: –
- A 7.5t UK Issued driving licence
- A driver DQC – Driver Qualification Card
- Experience in multi drop driving (preferred)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to working hours as delivery round times may vary with workload
- A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- The ability to plan and prioritise effectively
- Initiative along with a willingness to learn and develop their skills
New pass drivers are welcome to apply!!
Pay rates are: (PAYE drivers only)
- £10ph M – F
- £11ph Saturday
*** £100 sign up bonus paid once completed 20shifts ***
What Driver Hire can offer you
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Crewe can provide regular, ongoing work in Stoke and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today, or call a member of our friendly team for more information on 01782 307977.
Not quite what you were looking for? We have plenty of work available this summer so give us a call on 01782 307977 or click here to create your MyDriverHire account today. It’s quick & easy to do and allows you to add alerts so you’ll be the first to hear when we post any new jobs