Due to increased demand, we are recruiting for a motivated, reliable HGV Driver to join our team. As one of the key logistics recruiters which supports distribution companies across Oxford and surrounding areas, we are able to provide flexible working at competitive rates on a variety of HGV Class 2 Truck driving assignments.
We currently support a number of local companies from general haulage to timber merchants, installation, refuse and food distribution companies to packaging suppliers. If you love to work in an environment where no two days are the same, we would love to hear from you!
As a qualified Class 2 Driver, you will hold the valid UK Cat C driver licence, valid CPC and tacho card and have:
- Experience driving a HGV Class 2 vehicle – although this is not essential as some of our clients will accept new passes (please call us for more information)
- Good area knowledge of Oxfordshire and the surrounding areas
- Excellent time keeping and reliability
- A positive can-do attitude
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to follow any instructions given
Pay and Hours:
- 8 – 10 hours on average per shift
- £12.30 – £14.00 pay rate per hour (PAYE Adv)
Why join Driver Hire Oxford?
We are part of the Driver Hire Nationwide network and with over 100 offices across the UK, we are the largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter with over 30 years’ experience. Driver Hire Oxford treats you as the driving professional that you are, can provide flexible and work and in our latest driver survey, 94% of candidates state that they are proud to work for Driver Hire.
If you are looking to join our team of drivers, please submit your application today or give us a call on 01865 798 998