Driver Hire is recruiting for an experienced Cat C1, 7.5 tonne (7.5t) driver on behalf of one of the largest plumbing supplies wholesalers in the UK.
Based in Camberley, this is a Full Time, On-going job. Not permanent at this time, but it is likely that there would be permanent offer.Weekly paid before then.
Typically 15 to 18 drops a day across the South.
Newly qualified Cat C drivers are welcome to apply. Great way to learn the business and get used to using a tacho.
**** Hours, Pay and Benefits ****
- Expect to earn around £450 per week
- (based on 45 hours)
- Plus holiday money (an additional 11.07% on top of your hourly rate)
- Pension scheme enrolment
- Monday to Friday
- 5.30am start (job and finish)
**** Responsibilities of the Cat C1, 7.5t Driver ****
- Perform daily vehicle inspection checks
- Load your vehicle
- Interact with the staff and clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Deliver products in a timely manner on the allocated daily route
- Complete delivery paperwork
- Use the pump truck and tail lift safely
- Adhere to all Drivers Hours and Tacho regulations
**** Requirements of the Cat C1, 7.5t Driver ****
- Full UK driving licence with Cat C1 entitlement / 7.5 t
- CPC card and Digi tacho card
- Delivery experience
- Prior use of pump truck and tail lift
- Verifiable work references
- Minimum of 6 months commercial delivery experience
**** To Apply ****
- Call Phill or Richard on 01252 233000
- or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist recruitment supplier to the transport industry. Call us today to apply for this post or to find out more about the many other opportunities we have.