Trainee Recruitment Resourcer – Bradford
Do you have excellent relationship building skills, a keen interest in digital innovation and want to start a new career that utilises all of these skills on a daily basis?
We’re looking for a passionate and committed Trainee Recruitment Resourcer to help pioneer this new way of working in our well-established Northern Hub office in Bradford BD1.
This position plays a key role in maintaining Driver Hire’s reputation for delivering reliable and quality drivers and transport/logistics staff, whilst also ensuring the office stays compliant with our internal and industry standards.
What does the role involve?
Once fully trained you will be responsible for managing the expectations and needs of both clients and candidates alike and will work alongside people who are just as passionate about delivering a great service as you are, and your tasks will involve managing the whole recruitment cycle, including:
- Embracing technology to drive effective candidate recruitment
- Writing and posting job adverts
- Pre-screening, telephone interviewing and supporting the online registration process
- Supporting the recruitment team by using technology to remotely engage candidates, including digital right to work check or online registration
- Ensuring all records are compliant and up to date
- Assisting with filling shifts by sourcing candidates for the recruitment team
As a new Driver Hire Trainee Recruitment Resourcer you will be supported through an induction and training period which will focus on allowing you to learn the skills and knowledge that will become an essential part of your role within the team.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
A key part of your success in the Trainee Recruitment Resourcer role will be your:
- Ability to engage with candidates and support them through the recruitment process
- Pro-active, “can-do” attitude
- Ability to follow a process
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent levels of customer service and time management
- Good knowledge and understanding of modern technology
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and customers
- Full, UK driving licence
Experience of administration, sales, recruitment, driving or logistics would be advantageous, but more important to us is an aptitude to learn and a positive attitude.
Why work for Driver Hire?
By joining us in the Trainee Recruitment Resourcer role, you can expect an attractive benefits & rewards package including:
- A competitive salary £24,000 p.a. + uncapped monthly performance related bonus (OTE circa £40k)
- Hybrid working (optional 3 days in the office + 2 days WFH)
- Healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Free onsite parking
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In our most recent staff survey (December 2023), 98% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire.
In 2023 we celebrated our 40th anniversary year, we have also been reaccredited by the leading independent business culture assessment organisation, ‘Investors in People’. Driver Hire was first accredited in 1995 and maintained its marque for nearly 30 years. Last year we’re ahead of the overall industry average benchmark scores.
So, if you believe that this Trainee Recruitment Resourcer role is for you and you want to join business with a positive culture, please apply today!
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.
Click here for main site