Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Luton
£20,000 – £24,000 per annum
Driver Hire Luton are looking to expand their team by adding a Trainee Recruitment Consultant on a permanent basis. Due to continued, organic growth, we are looking at stabilising our team and accelerating the growth for future business development.
As part of a nationwide franchise, we are a recruitment and training partner, providing several services to companies across the LU postcode area.
This will begin as more of a trainee role, assisting the franchisee with the day to day running of operations with the view to progress into more senior roles and tasks.
- General data entry (inputting client and candidate details into database)
- Handling incoming calls and making outgoing calls
- Interviewing and registering candidates
- Making targeted new business calls
- Placing adverts for temporary, permanent & contract positions
- Replying to emails and handling queries in a timely manner
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Managing candidates and clients, handling their requirements
- Answering our ‘on call’ phone on a rota basis (This will be required when fully trained)
- Ability to communicate with others face to face, over the phone of via video calls
- Ability to work to deadlines in a calm, professional manner
- Good time management skills and able to prioritise where required
- Friendly and courteous at all times
- A good team player
- Reliable and dependable
- Based within a 20 mile radius of Luton
- Access to own car at all times whilst working in order to be able to commute to and from client premises (expenses paid)
This position may be ideal for any candidate that has previous experience dealing with people on a frequent basis such as:
- Telesales/ Sales
- Customer Service
Contracted days of work will be Monday to Friday & hours will be 08.00-17.00. This will also be discussed more at interview stage.
On offer to the successful candidate is the opportunity to join a very ambitious and aspirational company with a clear career path and further career progression.
Why Work for Driver Hire?
You can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary £20,000 – £24,000 depending on experience
- Uncapped commission structure (to be discussed at interview stage)
- 28 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In a recent staff survey, 96% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. In 2018 we ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies and won bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year in 2019.
So, if you believe that this role is for you, please apply today!
This position is an opportunity within the Driver Hire franchised network.
All applications are reviewed and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Click here for main site