Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Bradford
We are looking for passionate, committed people that would like to take the first step into becoming a Recruitment Consultant in the Transport and Logistics sector.
This position plays a key role in maintaining Driver Hire’s reputation for delivering reliable and quality drivers and transport/logistics staff, whilst also ensuring the office stays compliant with our internal and industry standards.
What does the role involve?
Once fully trained, on a daily basis you will be responsible for managing the expectations and needs of both clients and candidates alike and will work alongside people who are just as passionate about delivering a great service as you are, and your tasks will involve managing the whole recruitment cycle, including:
- identifying new prospect clients and making an initial sales call
- visiting clients to discuss supply
- recruiting and registering candidates
- planning and management of remote registration process, inc. video calls to client and candidates
- processing candidates’ timesheets for payroll, and ensuring that all manual and computer records are up to date and correct
As a new Driver Hire Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be supported through an induction and training period which will focus on allowing you to learn the skills and knowledge that will become an essential part of your role within the team.
What do you need to be successful?
Once fully trained, a key part of your success in this role will be your:
- Ability to grow the branch through new business sales, and an ability to build strong relationships with candidates and customers
- Ability to follow a process, with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent levels of customer service
- Time management skills
- Full, UK driving licence
Why work for Driver Hire?
You can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary £22.5-24k p.a. + performance bonus
- Healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
- Free parking
Plus, a friendly working environment in a Company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In a recent staff survey (December 2021) 96% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. We are currently ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies, and are a previous bFa HSBC Franchisor of the Year GOLD Winner.
So, if you believe that this role is for you, please apply today.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.
Click here for main site