Sales Executive (Remote Working) – Bradford
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to build a career with a true market leader?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and high performing individual to join one of the UK’s leading Driver Risk Management companies. We are seeking a Sales Executive, to sell a portfolio of Driver Risk Management products (eServices, eLearning and Driver Training) during flexible working hours mainly evenings and weekends.
What does the role involve?
You will be responsible for new business development across our portfolio of driver training services for both consumers and companies.
The role will involve working from home with occasional visits to our central office based in Bradford. You will be provided with all you need to work remoting: full training, a laptop, headphones and system software. You will be supported by a friendly and experience team, great marketing support and growing product set. We are looking for flexibility as we operate seven days a week and in return, we will be flexible with you.
- selling a range of products from our Driver Risk Management (DRM) portfolio, which includes an online driving licence checking system and mandatory Driver CPC training courses
- completing and managing your sales CRM pipeline
- selling the post-sale support services of the Service Delivery team
- plan and organise your outbound customer calls to generate leads
- liaising with the Service Delivery and Driver Hire network to ensure high quality customer service
What do you need to be successful?
To be successful in this role you will:
- have good interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude
- be a confident person to interact with people at all levels such as directors/ managers to build professional relationships
- provide an excellent telephone manner
- manage sales process from initial contact to closing the sale
Why work for Driver Hire?
You can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- excellent competitive salary: £18-19k plus uncapped sales commission
- healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- an extra paid day off on your birthday
- an optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a Company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In a recent staff survey, 93% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. In 2018 we ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies and are the current bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year.
So, if you believe that this role is for you, please apply today.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.
Click here for main site