Sales Consultant – Walsall
Start date: Monday, 30th March 2020
We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated individual with proven track record in winning new business to join our Walsall office as a Sales Consultant.
This position plays a key role in maintaining Driver Hire’s reputation for delivering reliable and quality drivers, whilst also ensuring the office stays compliant with our internal and industry standards.
What does the role involve?
Within our offices we focus on working as part of team to achieve agreed branch targets, whilst also encouraging a strong sense of ownership of the entire sales process. This involves:
- Generating your own leads through telephone (cold-calling) and face-to-face sales
- Successfully converting prospects to customers
- Liaising with the Recruitment Consultant when you win new business to ensure the customer’s needs are met
- Ensuring that all manual and computer records are up to date and correct
As a new Driver Hire Sales Consultant you will be supported through an induction and training period which will focus on allowing you to learn the skills and knowledge that will become an essential part of your role within the team. Notwithstanding this, we are looking for someone who has the right level of experience and a proven background in business to business sales to hit the ground running.
What do you need to be successful?
A key part of your success in this role will be your:
- Experience in new business sales through self-generated activity
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and customers
- High level of attention to detail
- Full, UK driving licence
Experience of recruitment, driving or logistics would be advantageous.
This is an ideal role for a recruitment sales professional looking to progress their career, or an able and ambitious sales professional looking to get into the recruitment sector with a forward thinking and growing company.
Why work for Driver Hire?
You can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- Salary: starting salary £22,000 p.a. raising to £24,000 p.a. following probation
- Healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a Company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In a recent staff survey, 93% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. In 2018 we ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies and are the current bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year.
So, if you believe that this role is for you, please apply today.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.
Click here for main site