Recruitment Resourcer – Carlisle
Do you have excellent relationship building and administrative skills and want to start a new career that utilises all of these skills on a daily basis?
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our Carlisle office. This position plays a key role in maintaining Driver Hire’s reputation for delivering reliable and quality drivers, whilst also ensuring the office stays compliant with our internal and industry standards.
What does the role involve?
On a daily basis you will be responsible for managing the expectations and needs of both clients and candidates alike and will work alongside people who are just as passionate about delivering a great service as you are.
Your tasks will involve:
- Resourcing candidates for open vacancies
- Managing the whole recruitment cycle
- Providing administrative support to our team
- Processing the candidates’ timesheets in time for payroll deadlines
- Ensuring that all manual and computer records are up to date and correct.
As a new Driver Hire Recruitment Resourcer you will be supported through an induction and training period which will focus on allowing you to learn the skills and knowledge that will become an essential part of your role within the team.
We have an impressive track record of developing and internally promoting talented people in the business, so your hard work and successes will be recognised, and as you progress in your personal development, opportunities for career progression will be available to you.
What do you need to be successful?
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to follow a process
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent levels of customer service
- Time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and customers
No experience of sales or recruitment is required. Experience working in an office environment would advantageous, as would experience/knowledge of the driving or logistics sector. Above all else, the most important thing we look for is an aptitude to learn and a positive attitude.
Why work for Driver Hire?
You can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary
- Healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a Company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In a recent staff survey, 93% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. In 2018 we ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies and are the current bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year.
So, if you believe that this role is for you, please apply today.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.
Click here for main site