Recruitment Consultant – Coventry & Tamworth
Do you have excellent relationship building and sales skills, and our career in recruitment with a respected brand leader?
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our long-established Coventry & Tamworth office. This position will play a key role in maintaining Driver Hire’s reputation for delivering reliable and quality staff, whilst also ensuring the office stays compliant with our internal and industry standards.
What does the role involve?
Although Driver Hire are commonly known for supplying professional drivers, your role will also be to build non-driving opportunities by developing existing client relationships and to secure new business relationships. You will be responsible for managing the expectations and needs of both clients and candidates, working alongside people who are just as passionate about delivering a great service as you are.
Your tasks will involve managing the whole recruitment cycle from initial sales calls, to placing successful candidates, and ensuring that all manual and electronic records are accurate and up to date.
What do you need to be successful?
- Ability to grow the branch through new business sales
- Ability to follow a process
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent levels of customer service
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and customers
- Full UK driving licence – essential
Experience of sales or recruitment would be advantageous, applicants with an aptitude to learn and a positive attitude will be considered.
Why work for Driver Hire?
You can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary of £24,000 p.a.
- Bonus scheme aligned with new business success
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- Centrally located and recently refurbished office
- Opportunity for professional development
If you believe that this role is for you, please apply today.
This position is an opportunity within the Driver Hire franchised network.
We will review all applications within 7 days and contact those who have been shortlisted for interview. If you have not been contacted within this time, please understand that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.Click here for main site