Recruitment Consultant – Burton
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team in our Burton office.
We are looking for a passionate, committed individual that would like to take the next step as a Recruitment Consultant in the Transport and Logistics sector.
This position plays a key role in maintaining Driver Hire’s reputation for delivering reliable and quality drivers and transport/logistics staff, whilst also ensuring the office stays compliant with our internal and industry standards.
What does the role involve?
Once fully trained, on a daily basis you will be responsible for managing the expectations and needs of both clients and candidates alike and will work alongside people who are just as passionate about delivering a great service as you are, and your tasks will involve managing the whole recruitment cycle, including:
- identifying new prospect clients and making an initial sales call
- visiting clients to discuss supply
- recruiting and registering candidates
- managing temporary workforce to respond the customer requirements
- take turns with the on call mobile for 1 week every 3 weeks
As a new Driver Hire Recruitment Consultant you will be supported through an induction and training period which will focus on allowing you to learn the skills and knowledge that will become an essential part of your role within the team.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
Once fully trained, a key part of your success with be your:
- ability to grow the branch through new business sales and ability to build strong relationships with candidates and customers
- ability to follow processes and procedures, with a high level of attention to detail
- excellent customer service skills
- organised approach to work, and time management skills
- Full, UK driving licence
What do you get in return?
- a competitive basic salary (up to £24k dependant on experience)
- 28 days annual leave per annum year including bank holidays
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is growing rapidly, and is committed to helping you develop your career.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves again our competitors. In a recent staff survey, 96% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire.
So, if you’d like to join our team and have a potential opportunity to develop your career with us, we’d love to hear from you today. Email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter, or give us a call for further details.
This position is an opportunity within the Driver Hire franchised network.
All applications are reviewed and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Click here for main site