Recruitment Consultant – Burton
Due to expansion and considerable growth within the business, we are looking for a passionate, committed individual that would like to take the next step as a Recruitment Consultant in the Transport and Logistics sector. You will be required to work alongside the team at Burton looking after our Lichfield and Rugeley area. This will mean you will be based in the office in Burton 3 mornings a week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, the rest of your time will be spent on the road visiting potential customers to discuss supply and service visits to existing customers.
This position plays a key role in maintaining Driver Hire’s reputation for delivering reliable and quality drivers and transport/logistics staff, whilst also ensuring the office stays compliant with our internal and industry standards.
What does the role involve?
Once fully trained, on a daily basis you will be responsible for managing the expectations and needs of both clients and candidates. Your tasks will involve managing the whole recruitment cycle, including:
- identifying new prospect clients and making an initial sales call
- visiting clients to discuss supply
- recruiting and registering candidates
- managing temporary workforce to respond the customer requirements
- on call mobile offering a 24/7 service
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- ability to grow the branch through new business sales and ability to build strong relationships with candidates and customers
- ability to follow processes and procedures, with a high level of attention to detail
- excellent customer service skills
- organised approach to work, and time management skills
- full UK driving licence
- previous experience working within recruitment or logistics sector is desirable
What do you get in return?
- a competitive basic salary (up to £24k dependant on experience)
- 25 days annual leave per annum year plus bank holidays
- bonus scheme in place to be discussed at interview stage
- annual team conference/get together!
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is growing rapidly, and is committed to helping you develop your career.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves again our competitors. In a recent staff survey, 98% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire.
So, if you’d like to join our team and have a potential opportunity to develop your career with us, we’d love to hear from you today.
This position is an opportunity within the Driver Hire franchised network.
All applications are reviewed and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Click here for main site