Do you have excellent relationship building and sales skills and wish to start your career in recruitment with a respected brand leader?
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team in our Birmingham South office. This position plays a key role in maintaining Driver Hire’s reputation for delivering reliable and quality drivers, whilst also ensuring the office stays compliant with our internal and industry standards.
What does the role involve?
On a daily basis you will be responsible for managing the expectations and needs of both clients and candidates alike, and will work alongside people who are just as passionate about delivering a great service as you are.
Your tasks will involve managing the whole recruitment cycle, including:
- identifying new prospect clients
- making an initial sales call
- recruiting and registering candidates
- processing candidates’ timesheets for payroll
- ensuring that all manual and computer records are up to date and correct.
As a new Driver Hire Recruitment Consultant you will be supported through an induction and training period which will focus on allowing you to learn the skills and knowledge that will become and essential part of your role within the team.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
A key part of your success in this role will be your:
- Ability to grow the branch through new business sales
- Ability to follow a process
- Keen eye to detail
- Excellent levels of customer service
- Time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and customers
- Full, UK driving licence
Experience of sales, recruitment, driving or logistics would be advantageous, but more important to us is an aptitude to learn and a positive attitude.
What do you get in return?
By joining us as this Recruitment Consultant role, you can expect an attractive benefits & rewards package including:
- A competitive salary (up to £27k p.a. DOE, plus performance related bonuses)
- Healthcare scheme
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In a recent staff survey, 96% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. We are a multi-award-winning franchise company, including the bfa HSBC ‘Franchisor of the Year Gold Winner’ in 2019.
So, if you’d like to join our team and have a potential opportunity to develop your career with us, we’d love to hear from you today.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.
Click here for main site