Recruitment Consultant – Birmingham South
We have a great opportunity for an ambitious, highly driven Recruitment Consultant to join our team in the Birmingham South office.
This position plays a key role in maintaining Driver Hire’s reputation for delivering reliable and quality drivers and transport/logistics staff, whilst also ensuring the office stays compliant with our internal and industry standards.
What does the role involve?
On a daily basis, as a new Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for managing the whole recruitment cycle, including:
- Identifying new prospect clients using a variety of methods including existing databases, territory mapping, social media, telephone calls and drop offs/visits
- Visiting new and existing clients
- Effective account management of existing customers, building relationships to drive business growth
- Embrace technology to drive effective candidate recruitment face to face or remotely using digital registration tools and digital right to work checks
- Ensuring all records are compliant and up to date
As a new Driver Hire Recruitment Consultant you will be supported through an induction and training period which will focus on allowing you to learn the skills and knowledge that will become and essential part of your role within the team.
What do you need to be successful?
A key part of your success in the Recruitment Consultant role will be your:
- Ability to grow the branch through new business sales
- Ability to follow a process
- Keen eye to detail
- Excellent levels of customer service
- Time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and customers
- Full, UK driving licence
Experience of sales, recruitment, driving or logistics would be advantageous, but more important to us is an aptitude to learn and a positive attitude.
Why work for Driver Hire?
As a new Driver Hire Recruitment Consultant, you can expect an attractive benefits & rewards package including:
- A competitive salary (£24,000 – £27,000 p.a. + performance related bonus)
- Healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In our most recent staff survey (December 2023), 98% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire.
In 2023 we’re celebrating our 40th anniversary year, we have also been reaccredited by the leading independent business culture assessment organisation, ‘Investors in People’. Driver Hire was first accredited in 1995 and maintained its marque for nearly 30 years. This year we’re ahead of the overall industry average benchmark scores.
So, if you believe that this Recruitment Consultant role is for you and you want to join business with a positive culture, please apply today!
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.
Click here for main site