Recruitment Consultant – Basingstoke & Newbury
Do you have excellent relationship building and sales skills, and wish to start your career in recruitment with a respected brand leader?
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Basingstoke team. This position plays a key role in maintaining Driver Hire’s reputation for delivering reliable and quality staff, whilst also ensuring the office stays compliant with our internal and industry standards.
What does the role involve?
Although Driver Hire are commonly known for supplying professional drivers, we also recruit for a range of non-driving roles. You will be motivated to work within our well-established non-driving division and attending to existing clients, whilst growing the division by seeking to gain new business.
You will be responsible for managing the expectations and needs of both clients and candidates, working alongside people who are just as passionate about delivering a great service as you are.
Your tasks will involve managing the whole recruitment cycle from initial sales calls, to placing successful candidates, and ensuring that all manual and electronic records are accurate and up to date.
What do you need to be successful?
- Ability to grow the branch through new business sales
- Ability to follow a process
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent levels of customer service
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and customers
- Full UK driving licence
Experience of sales or recruitment would be advantageous, applicants with an aptitude to learn and a positive attitude will be considered.
Why work for Driver Hire?
You can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary of £26,000pa
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Onsite Car Parking
- 28 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- Recently renovated modern office base and friendly working environment
- Opportunity for professional development
- Monthly Awards
- Inhouse training delivered by industry expert
If you believe that this role is for you, please send your CV to: email@example.com
This position is an opportunity within the Driver Hire franchised network.
We will review all applications within 7 days and contact those who have been shortlisted for interview. If you have not been contacted within this time, please understand that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.Click here for main site