Purchase Ledger Administrator – Bradford
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Support Services of Driver Hire which is a market leader in the supply of temporary and permanent drivers and logistics staff to UK business and industry.
What does the role involve?
The position is responsible for purchase ledger activities for head office departments and network of managed offices. The main duties will include:
- Managing the approval routing of purchase orders and invoices
- Entering invoices onto Sage 200 ready for authorisation
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with queries from suppliers, statements and inter office payments
- Ownership of staff expenses process
- Business credit card reconciliation
As well as providing back-up support within the Finance Department from time to time.
What do you need to be successful?
A key part of your success in the Purchase Ledger Administrator role will be your:
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work with consistent accuracy and attention to details
- Microsoft Office skills (intermediate Excel)
- Proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude with the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Time management skills and ability to meet department deadlines
Previous experience in the finance sector isn’t necessary but would be desirable; however, the most important thing we look for is your strong administrative background, an aptitude to learn and a positive attitude.
Why work for Driver Hire?
You can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- salary £19,000 – £20,000 p.a. DOE
- healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- free parking
- an extra paid day off on your birthday
- an optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a Company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In a recent staff survey, 95% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. We were ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies, and the current BFa HSBC Franchisor of the Year GOLD Winner.
So, if you believe that this role is for you, please apply today.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.
Click here for main site