Purchase Ledger Administrator – Bradford
We are currently looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join our Finance team at Driver Hire Group Services. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Support Services of Driver Hire which is a market leader in the supply of temporary and permanent drivers and logistics staff to UK business and industry.
What does the role involve?
The position is responsible for purchase ledger activities for head office departments and network of managed offices. The main duties will include:
- Managing the approval routing of purchase orders and invoices
- Entering invoices onto Sage 200 ready for authorisation
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with queries from suppliers, statements and inter office payments
- Ownership of staff expenses process
- Business credit card reconciliation
As well as providing back-up support within the Finance Department from time to time.
What do you need to be successful?
The ideal candidate will be experienced in all aspects of purchase ledger and must be:
- Accurate and demonstrate good attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Experienced in Sage 200 or a similar type of accounting software
- Computer literate
Why work for Driver Hire?
You can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- salary £18,000 – £20,000 p.a. DOE
- healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- free parking
- an extra paid day off on your birthday
- an optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a Company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In a recent staff survey, 95% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. We were ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies, and the current BFa HSBC Franchisor of the Year GOLD Winner.
So, if you believe that this role is for you, please apply today.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.
Click here for main site