Payroll Administrator – Enfield
£24,000 – £26,000 per annum
Driver Hire Enfield is part of The Driver Hire Group, the UK’s leading specialist transport and logistics recruiter of temporary and permanent driving and non-driving staff, with a network of over 100 offices.
As part of our plans to expand the business in 2022 and onwards, we are looking for a proactive and motivated payroll and office administrator to work as a valued member of our team in our Enfield office.
Payroll job duties include:
- Process company’s weekly payroll in a timely and accurate manner
- Enter payroll information into central system for processing
- Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Calculations of wages and applicable deductions based on employee attendance and timesheet records
- Compute employee net pay based on time records, benefits and taxes
- Create and maintain employees’ payroll records
- Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
- Honours confidentiality of employees’ pay records
- Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review
- Determine organisation’s tax obligations by calculating PAYE taxes as well as National Insurance contributions for employees
As a Payroll Administrator at Driver Hire, your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Data input for payroll – timesheet processing
- Chasing missing timesheets
- Sending out invoices electronically
- Credit control – chasing unpaid invoices
Payroll Key Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Administrative experience is preferable, but not essential
- Excellent Numeracy Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Organisation Skills
- Good Computer and Typing Skills (incl. knowledge of Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Competent with Spreadsheets
- Data Entry
- Good Verbal Communication with Employees
- Capable of Working with Minimal Supervision
- Record-Keeping Skills
- Familiar with Payroll Software
- Familiarity with Benefits and Other Wage Deductions
- Multi-Tasking Abilities
- Ability to Work on a Deadline
As a new Driver Hire Payroll Administrator you will be supported through an induction and training period which will focus on allowing you to learn the skills and knowledge (including specific company software) that will become an essential part of your role within the team.
If you are interested in this position then apply to this post or call Driver Hire Enfield and ask for Jag Chohan.
This position is an opportunity within the Driver Hire franchised network.
All applications are reviewed and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Click here for main site