Operations Assistant – Bristol
Driver Hire Bristol are looking for a new operations assistant to join our team from our office in Bradley Stoke. We are a small family run business who value our people and truly want to develop individual talent and offer greater opportunities.
You will be responsible for assisting the operations manager with day to day operational tasks such as the below:
- Inputting bookings to our operations system
- Contacting candidates to offer them work
- Working with clients to fulfil their staffing requirements
- Registering new candidates
- Managing job boards
- Helping to fulfil opportunities and drive revenue to targets and achieve bonus
Full training will be provided.
Monday to Friday
9am – 5pm (early finish on Fridays)
- £22,000 p/a starting salary (reviewed at 6 months) + Bonus scheme. OTE £27,000
- Pension contributions
- Clear plan for promotion and increased salary opportunities
What do you need to be successful?
- Excellent people skills and be able to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in written format
- A friendly and outgoing personality who isn’t shy to develop business relationships
- Tenacity to not give up when confronted with operational challenges
- Attention to detail and an understanding that correct operational procedure is essential to a smooth and efficient business
- Able to be a useful member of the team and bring ideas to the table
If you believe that this role is for you, please apply today!
This position is an opportunity within the Driver Hire franchised network.
We will review all applications within 14 days and contact those who have been shortlisted for interview. If you have not been contacted within this time, please understand that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.Click here for main site