Marketing Manager – Bradford
As part of the Specialist People Services Group, Driver Hire is the UK’s leading specialist logistics recruiter, with annual turnover of £100m+. We’re looking for an energetic, well-organised individual, with a genuine passion for marketing, to join our team.
Our mission is to help drive growth across the SPS Group, including Driver Hire in the UK and Australia and a dynamic, growing training business. The marketing team provides vital support and resources, promotes best practice, and delivers campaigns (both online and offline), for both B2B and B2C audiences.
What does the role involve?
You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies that contribute towards business growth, for our 100+ offices across the UK and in our national accounts, as well as in other business units.
Key accountabilities include:
- Develop and implement marketing initiatives and resources to promote our brand and support the sale of recruitment services and other products across the Driver Hire Group
- Effective marketing communications, using a range of online and offline media
- Promote and work to maximise the use of the full range of marketing resources available
- With colleagues, support and develop the Driver Hire websites and other digital platforms
- Support, influence and work collaboratively with colleagues across the business
- Measure and report on marketing outcomes and use this insight to improve what we do
What do you need to be successful?
A key part of your success in this role will be your:
- Ability to develop clear plans and achieve agreed timescales and objectives
- Experience of brand management, campaign development and delivery
- Direct experience of both digital and traditional offline marketing channels
- Ability to gather and interpret data to develop marketing tactics and strategy
- Content creation ability and an eye for detail
- Organisation skills to co-ordinate events and manage a range of suppliers and partners
- Natural curiosity, interest in innovation and what makes people tick
- Experience of design or close collaboration with designers
- A degree in marketing or another relevant qualification
- Proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude with the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full, UK driving licence
Experience of recruitment, franchising and budget management would be an advantage, but your positive attitude and appetite for learning matter more to us.
Why work for Driver Hire?
By joining us, you can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary £30k+ per annum
- Healthcare scheme
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible ‘hybrid’ working including both home- and office-based working
- Free parking
- Dress-down Fridays
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
This is a Bradford-based role, easily commutable from Leeds and rest of West Yorkshire. Flexible/hybrid working means it could work from Manchester, Hull, Sheffield, North and South Yorkshire.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In our most recent staff survey (December 2020), 96% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. In 2018 we ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies, and in 2019 we were named bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year.
So, if you believe that this role is for you, please apply today.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.
Click here for main site