Graduate Sales Support Executive
The role of the Graduate Sales Support Executive is to help the National Accounts team. This will predominantly be in the form of providing administrative support across a varied portfolio of customers and providing a point of contact for our network of offices.
Reporting into one of the National Account Managers, who joined the business in the capacity of Graduate Sales Support Executive, you will receive intensive coaching from day one, through being involved with high profile accounts and included in key meetings with senior managers. You will have exposure to many different business scenarios and you will work closely alongside different members of the Driver Hire team, building relationships at all levels.
The right candidate will progress within the company and eventually begin managing and developing some of their own smaller accounts with a view to growing into a more senior level Account Manager as they become more experienced.
Duties & responsibilities
The role of the Graduate Sales Support Executive will be varied, so you will need to be flexible with the capacity to manage multiple projects whilst sticking to deadlines. Your main responsibilities will include;
- Answering and responding to incoming calls and emails within expected timescales
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders, including our network of offices, other departments, and our customer base
- Compiling, reviewing, and analysing data to support proposals and presentations
- Various administrative tasks (such as charge rate and website maintenance, producing customer Management Information, and chasing paperwork)
- Working with the National Account Managers on marketing plans for our customers
- Monitoring and chasing our offices to ensure booking fulfilment
This is great role for a determined individual, keen to develop and progress within the company. You should be educated to degree level, but previous experience in this sector isn’t necessary, the most important thing we look for an aptitude to learn and a positive attitude.
A key part of your success in the Graduate Sales Support Executive role will be your:
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills
- Proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude with the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Time management skills
Why work for Driver Hire?
By joining us, you can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- salary £22,000 – £24,000 p.a. DOE
- healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- free parking
- an extra paid day off on your birthday
- an optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a Company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
Whilst initially working from home, from 2022, after a substantial refurb to the Head Office, Driver Hire will be operating a flexible workplace, where you will be expected to be in the office between 2-3 days a week, working from home for the remainder.
Candidates should have a Full UK Driving Licence as a preference and be prepared to spend nights away from home as required.
So, if you believe that this role is for you, please apply today.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Click here for main site