Graduate Sales Executive
We are looking for a driven and ambitious graduate looking to begin their career in sales.
You will work closely with our National Sales Manager (NSM) to identify leads and contact potential new clients – this is not a high-volume call centre type role, rather a nuanced and focused approach to identifying and generating new client relationships. You will be responsible for discovering new channels for business growth through research via a variety of data sources, scoping appropriate opportunities and then contacting potential customer and appointment setting for the NSM.
We will offer hands-on training, flexible, remote home working (you will need to attend our Bradford (West Yorkshire) head office from time to time) and the opportunity to build a fantastic career with the largest logistics recruitment agency in the UK.
- Researching and identifying new prospects
- Outbound B2B prospecting.
- Generating new business appointments for the NSM
- Building a strong sales pipeline
- A passion for sales and enthusiasm to learn and develop these skills.
- Ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining high standards.
- A motivated self-starter,
- Highly organised and a quick learner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting relationships with prospective customers and internal stakeholders.
- Keen eye for detail
- IT literate.
Why work for Driver Hire?
In return for your passion and dedication Driver Hire can offer excellent development and career progression opportunities, with the potential to move into sales leadership or account management alongside an excellent benefits package including:
- Salary £22,000-24,000 p.a. + commission
- Healthcare scheme
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays) and an extra paid day off for your birthday.
- Flexible ‘hybrid’ working including both home – and office-based working.
- Free office parking
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community.
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career and grow into an exceptional recruiter.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In our most recent staff survey (December 2020), 96% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. In 2018 we ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies, and in 2019 we were named bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year.
So, if you believe that this role is for you, please apply today.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Click here for main site