Graduate Recruitment Resourcer – Bradford
We are looking for a driven and ambitious individual who is wanting to kick-start their career in recruitment working in our National Account’s department with our largest and most prestigious customers.
We will offer hands-on training and the opportunity to build a fantastic career with the largest logistics recruitment agency in the UK.
You will support the team with various administrative tasks, as well as sourcing candidates and advertising jobs. You will be creating and discovering new channels to identify and engage with quality candidates and support the business in meeting its recruitment needs.
The role will initially be working from home, then as restrictions ease it would be 2 days a week in our Bradford head office combined with flexible home working.
What do you need to be successful?
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining high standards
- Ability to work well under pressure
Why work for Driver Hire?
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist logistics recruiter.
By joining us, you can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary £22-24K per annum + commission
- Healthcare scheme
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays) and an extra paid day off for your birthday
- Flexible ‘hybrid’ working including both home- and office-based working
- Free parking
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career and grow into an exceptional recruiter.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In our most recent staff survey (December 2020), 96% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. In 2018 we ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies, and in 2019 we were named bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year.
So, if you believe that this role is for you, please apply today.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.
Click here for main site