Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Bradford
We are looking for a driven and ambitious individual who is looking to kick start their career in recruitment.
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist logistics recruiter. You will join our National Accounts team in the Head Office in Bradford and be part of dh Logistics Appointments, our permanent recruitment division.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant will support the team with various administrative tasks, as well as sourcing candidates and advertising jobs. You will be creating and discovering new channels to identify and engage with quality candidates and support the business in meeting its recruitment needs.
What do you need to be successful?
A key part of your success in this Graduate Recruitment Consultant role will be your:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining high quality of work
- Work under pressure skills
Previous experience of in the recruitment industry would be advantageous, however, as this is a graduate role, your positive attitude and thirst for learning and developing your skills is more important for us.
We will provide you with hands-on training and the opportunity to build a fantastic career with the largest logistics recruitment company in the UK.
Why work for Driver Hire?
By joining us, you can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary £22,000-£24,000 per annum + performance related bonus
• Healthcare scheme
• 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
• Flexible ‘hybrid’ working including both home- and office-based working
• Free parking
• Dress-down Fridays
• An extra paid day off on your birthday
• An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career and grow into an exceptional recruiter.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In our most recent staff survey (December 2020), 96% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. In 2018 we ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies, and in 2019 we were named bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year.
So, if you believe that this role is for you, please apply today.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.
Click here for main site