Graduate Compliance Assistant – Bradford
You will join our Business Process & Compliance department supporting over 100 offices nationwide with ISO9001:2015 compliance. As you progress in a Graduate Compliance Assistant role, you would also be involved in auditing and supporting our network of Australian offices.
This will be an ideal opportunity for someone looking to build a career in Business Process & Compliance. The right candidate will develop an understanding of internal auditing process and be fully immersed in delivering support to our network.
What does the role involve?
As the new Graduate Compliance Assistant, you will learn and understand our internal auditing process, and on a daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of the Compliance Hub, ensuring it remains up to date
- Managing the Client Satisfaction Survey, generating analysis to communicate with key stakeholders
- Supporting the network to ensure any audit actions/ non-conformances are actioned, and feedback collected
- Communicating and monitoring RT(WT)R Infringement Reports
Training and support will be provided to ensure the right candidate is introduced to auditing our Australian offices and gains the confidence and knowledge to take ownership of future audit projects.
What do you need to be successful?
A key part of your success in a Graduate Compliance Assistant role will be your:
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office
- Degree or expected degree
- Full UK driving licence
It would be advantageous for you to have experience/ knowledge of transport or recruitment sector, but this is by no means essential as training will be provided.
Why work for Driver Hire?
By joining Driver Hire as a Graduate Compliance Assistant, you can expect an attractive benefits & rewards package including:
- A competitive salary £22,000-24,000 per annum
- Flexible ‘hybrid’ working including both home- and office-based working
- Healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Free parking
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In our most recent staff survey (December 2021), 96% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. We were ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies, and the current BFa HSBC Franchisor of the Year GOLD Winner.
So, if you believe that this role of a Graduate Compliance Assistant is for you, please apply today.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.
Click here for main site