Freelance Online Driver CPC Trainer – Remote Working
Online training is more popular than ever before and Driver Hire has become the leading provider of remote Driver CPC training in the UK.
We are proud to say that we have delivered over 30,000 driver training days online and have achieved a course satisfaction rate of 95%.
To meet the rise in demand, we are looking to recruit additional freelance trainers to join our team and help us to deliver our specialist Driver Hire online CPC courses to drivers across the UK.
If you have a have a background in logistics and have a passion for training and supporting professionals to advance in their own careers, this freelance remote working from home opportunity could be perfect for you.
What skills and attributes are we looking for?
- Confident delivering engaging training online
- Confident dealing with large and small delegate groups
- Clear and articulate with technical content such as Drivers Hours, Digital Tachograph etc
- Industry and/or training background (both useful but not always necessary)
- Ability to promote group participation and engagement
- Completion of course documentation in line current JAUPT requirements
- Commitment to Continuous Professional Development
What do we offer?
- Remote working
- Excellent rates of pay (with additional for weekends)
- Guaranteed work on weekdays and/or weekends
- Flexible working to suit your current commitments
- Full training provided through our Train the Trainer events, provided at no charge
- Continuous Professional Development
- Quality module content and tools provided
This is a fantastic opportunity to begin a new career with Driver Hire Training. If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV with a cover letter in the first instance.
For more information on Driver Hire Training, please visit our website: www.driverhiretraining.co.uk
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.
Click here for main site