Franchise Marketing Executive – Bradford
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to build a career with a true market leader?
As a result of our continued success, we’re seeking a Franchise Marketing Executive, to assist the Franchise Sales Manager with generating good prospects for Driver Hire franchises across the UK.
What does the role involve?
The Franchise Marketing Executive is primarily tasked with generating an agreed number of monthly enquiries, for the Franchise Sales Manager to follow up. You will generate both general UK-wide enquiries, plus enquiries from targeted locations (where Driver Hire is selling a business). You will:
- Work with the Franchise Sales Manager to best utilise the franchise marketing budget
- Produce copy for website adverts, magazine adverts, marketing literature (e.g. brochures) and social media posts
- Manage website subscriptions, magazine adverts and social media presence
- Produce news stories, often with the help of the Press Officer, to share on social media and the Driver Hire franchise website
- Liaise with franchise marketing companies to organise adverts
- Monitor the franchise marketing activity of other franchise companies, for fresh marketing ideas
- Help organise Driver Hire’s attendance at franchise exhibitions
- Generate informative sale brochures (on individual Driver businesses for sale)
You will also provide administrative support, including updating information on a CRM/database system, and producing reports.
As a member of the wider Driver Hire marketing department, you will benefit from the support and development opportunities of working in this award-winning team.
What do you need to be successful?
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience of marketing and social media for business
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to write good copy (adverts, news stories etc.), emails and social media posts
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and a desire to explore new marketing ideas and opportunities
- Customer service-focused approach, to work well with colleagues and external contacts
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- An intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
This is an excellent career opportunity with a company that recognises and rewards good performance. Franchise sector experience is desirable but by no means essential. You may be required very occasionally to attend training or franchise events, so a full UK driving licence is helpful.
Why work for Driver Hire?
By joining us, you can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- Salary up to £26k DOE, plus bonus up to £3k
- Healthcare scheme
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Free parking
- Dress-down Fridays
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In a recent staff survey, 93% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. In 2018 we were ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies, and we’re the current bfa HSBC ‘Franchisor of the Year Gold Winner’.
So, if you believe that this role is for you, please apply today.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.
Click here for main site