In 2023, we proudly celebrated our 40th anniversary as the leading force in specialist transport and logistics recruitment, standing tall as the largest in the nation. But what really sets us apart is our people – a vibrant, passionate team dedicated to excellence, collaboration and growth, whilst making sure we find time to have fun along the way.
What the role involves
As a Field Auditor, you’ll play a vital role in upholding our legacy of excellence across our extensive network of both owned and franchised offices throughout the UK. But don’t let the legacy status fool you – whilst we cherish our history, in an ever-evolving industry, we’re committed to staying ahead of the competition through continuous innovation and forward-thinking strategies.
Your role will be instrumental in upholding our position as industry leaders, as we strive to set new benchmarks and be the best at what we do.
- Visiting our offices to conduct thorough ISO and regulatory audits – seeing these through from scheduling up to following up on corrective actions
- Reviewing existing auditing policy and design, and implementing improvements to the Quality Management System as necessary
- Respond to queries from various teams within the business, establishing yourself as a point of contact and trust
- Reacting to important legal and legislative updates
- Process & detail orientated
- Analytical & investigative skills
- Able to engage with a variety of stakeholders (including business owners)
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills
- Valid driving licence, permitting driving within the UK
- Willingness to travel extensively within the UK, with an average of 1 overnight stay per week
What it’s like to work with us
Whilst the Field Auditor role demands a high degree of focus and commitment, it’s not all serious business here – we believe in a relaxed yet results-driven approach to business, where hard work is celebrated just as much as success.
We take pride in our collaborative culture, where every voice is valued and respected, and we invest in our team’ growth because we understand that our success is intertwined with yours. Moreover, our dedication to nurturing our team has been recognised through recent reaccreditation under Investors in People, a milestone we’ve maintained since 1995.
- A competitive salary (£27-30k p.a. DOE)
- A company car
- Flexible working – time spent not “on the road” can either be spent working from home or working from our office in Bradford
- Free on-site parking
- Free lunch once a month during company all-hands days
- Benefits scheme providing you with retail and gym discounts, virtual GP service, and money back for healthcare such as dental, optical and physio treatments for you and any dependent children
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), plus an extra day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
How to apply
Ready to join the team as our new Field Auditor? We’d love to hear from you today!
Please note, we aim to get back to successful candidates within 14 days. If you haven’t heard from us by then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Click here for main site