Driver CPC Trainers
We are recruiting for experienced and qualified Driver CPC Trainers to work with us on self-employed/ freelance basis to deliver our specialist Driver Hire CPC courses remotely and across the UK.
Our customer base ranges from large multi-site customers to individual drivers attending courses throughout the UK and we are able to support this coverage with the help of our Driver Hire Approved Trainers. To meet the rising demand for our courses, we are now looking to recruit freelance Driver CPC Trainers to deliver online remote training sessions, as well as, on site in classroom-based courses, across the UK.
What skills and attributes are we looking for?
- Confidence with large and small groups of delegates
- Awareness and know-how of technical content such as Drivers Hours, Digital Tachograph etc
- Industry and/or training background (both useful but not always necessary)
- Ability to promote group participation and engagement
- Ability to complete course documentation in line current DVSA requirements
- Commitment to Continuous Professional Development
What do we offer?
As our Driver CPC Trainer you can expect:
- Competitive rates of pay from £150 per day, plus a monthly incentive scheme
- Flexible working to suit your current commitments
- Full training will be provided through an online Train the Trainer induction.
- Continuous Professional Development
- Quality module content
For more information please visit our training website: www.driverhiretraining.co.uk
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.
Click here for main site