ADR Bulk Driver opportunities
Powering homes and businesses for over 85 years, Calor is one of the most recognisable brands in the UK.
Their drivers are critical to their operation as it’s those who make sure gas reaches their customers, safely and effectively, and it’s drivers who are the face of their business, meeting customers personally.
Renowned for their industry expertise, Calor is an exciting company to work for. They provide a supportive and inclusive working environment, and treat their temporary workforce as if they were their own permanent team members.
What’s it like working for Calor?
When it comes to Calor drivers, there’s no doubt that they are the driving force of the business. Read what Stephen, Tim and Barry had to say about driving for Calor here and hear from Rob below.
- Guaranteed 42.5 hours per week
- Temporary, on-going
- Overtime x 1.5 and weekends x 1.5
- Full training and PPE provided
- Various locations – see below
Calor is looking for more than just a licence – they’re seeking motivated, engaged and committed drivers who enjoy meeting and helping others. You’ll ensure that their products are delivered safely, whilst providing a reliable, friendly and helpful service to your customers.
Contact us for the latest pay rate information:
- Telephone: 01274 361096
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current HGV Category C (Class 2) OR HGV Category C+E (Class 1) driving licence along with ADR certification (tanks)
- Awareness of the major risks to ensure compliance with safety procedures (which apply on all sites to avoid safety incidents)
- Understanding of tachographs and driver hour’s legislation
- Customer focused – you will have a flexible approach to your hours of work and be prepared to work weekends and public holidays as required to meet the needs of the business
- Able to provide pre-employment checks including address and employment history, driving licence verification
- Medically fit to work
- Agree to undergo CRB and Financial Sanctions check
Scroll down to submit your application.
Job locations and respective Driver Hire office:
- Caernarfon – Driver Hire Chester & North Wales
- Carlisle – Driver Hire Carlisle
- Coryton – Driver Hire Southend
- Cranbrook – Driver Hire Ashford & Tonbridge
- Elland – Driver Hire Halifax
- Fawley – Driver Hire Southampton
- Inverness – Driver Hire Inverness
- Neath – Driver Hire Swansea
- Newbury – Driver Hire Reading
- Port Clarence – Driver Hire Teesside
- Salford – Driver Hire Manchester South
- Saxham – Driver Hire Bury St Edmunds & Ipswich
- Stoney – Driver Hire Leicester
- Three Cocks – Driver Hire Swansea
- Truro – Driver Hire Plymouth & Cornwall
Interested? Apply today!
BACK TO DRIVER HIRE MAIN SITE