Summer 2019 – Cream Tea Competition – Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions set out the rules by which the prize draw is governed. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these rules.
- Each person who submits a correct entry will automatically be entered into the prize draw. Only one entry per person will be allowed. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
- Employees of Driver Hire Group Services Ltd, their friends and family and anyone professionally connected with the draw may not enter the prize draw.
- In order to be entered into the draw, you must complete the online form at https://www.driverhire.co.uk/2019-summer-competition by 5pm on Tuesday 18th June 2019.
- Three prizes are being offered – three different winners will be chosen and the prizes are the same ‘summer cream tea hampers’. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
- The winners may be asked to take part in publicity or promotional activities.
- The prize draw will take place on the afternoon of Friday 21st June 2019. The winners will be selected at random from all entries received. The winners will be notified by email and/or by phone by Monday 24th June 2019. The name and county of residence of the winner may be obtained from Monday 1st July 2019 by writing to the Organisers at the address below.
- The prize draw is organised by Driver Hire Group Services Ltd, Bradford Business Park, Kings Gate, Bradford, BD1 4SJ. Driver Hire Group Services Ltd reserves the right to cancel the draw, exchange the prize(s) offered for a different prize of a similar value or alter in any way the terms of this prize draw.
- Driver Hire Group Services Ltd is committed to respecting and protecting your personal data. Any information collected as part of this promotion will be used only for the purposes of this promotion and will not be shared with any third party. For more information on how Driver Hire manages your data please visit www.driverhire.co.uk/privacy-policy.