Digital Tachographs Module
Top of page
As digital tachographs become more and more widespread, it is more or less inevitable that drivers will be required to deal with a digital tachograph on a day-to-day basis.
The course contents include:
- Why the digital tachograph was introduced
- The vehicle unit (VU), mode selection and on-screen messages
- Time management and logging on and off
- Manual entries and mixed tachograph operation
- Video and simulator exercises
- Tachograph cards (including lost, stolen, damaged and malfunctioning cards)
Even though digital tachographs are now widespread, many drivers have never received appropriate training. Others may benefit from a refresher. By the end of this session, drivers will be able to understand the workings of the digital tachograph and just as importantly, the management, legal and technical aspects of its operation.
If you would like to know more about how we can help you, please click here to fill in the on-line form, alternatively you can call us FREE on 0808 178 9977