Customer Service Module
Top of page
Customer service might not be the first thing that springs to mind when describing the professional driver, but in fact it’s a vital part of their job. Often, drivers are the only human link between the supplier and the person receiving the goods.
The course contents include:
- What is exceptional customer service?
- Understanding the value of good customer service
- Understanding your customers and their expectations
- Customer service – good and bad examples
- Positive communication skills
By the end of this session drivers will have a better understanding of their role in delivering excellent customer service. They will also discuss the importance of taking a proactive approach, and understand the wide range of people who actually benefit from service excellence.
We are happy to undertake Driver CPC training anywhere in the Swindon, cricklade, wootton bassett,chippenham, melksham, trowbridge, westbury, malmesbury Devizies. Marlborough, Pewsey, Calne, areas.
To book your Driver CPC training...
Call Driver Swindon now on