The transport and logistics market is characterised by relatively high staff turnover - partly due to the skills shortages and demographics, and partly due to the nature of some of the work.
This means that recruitment for permenant staff can be almost an ongoing process. Traditionally for driving and logistics staff this process has been managed internally. If you've ever done this you will know what a distraction it can be for your organisation.
The Driver Hire offer
At Driver Hire we offer a permanent recruitment service to help your organisation minimise the hassle of the recruitment process.
Driver Hire Bradford's coverage spansall areas of Bradford including Baildon, Shipley, Wyke, Clayton, Thornton, Cottingley, Saltaire, Greengates, Thornbury, Laisterdyke, Dudley Hill, Bierley, Low Moor, Odsal, Wibsey, Buttershaw, Great Horton, Scholemoor, Heaton, Frizinghall, Eccleshill, Ravenscliffe, Lidget Green, Little Horton, Undercliffe, Manningham, Apperley Bridge, Thackley, Bingley and many more...
Should any candidate leave in the first 10 weeks for any reason other than redundancy, we will replace that candidate completely free of charge.
In weeks 1 - 5 only, you may choose to receive 50% rebate on fee already paid.
Guarantee subject to full payment within 14 days of invoice, and maximum of one replacement only.
For full details on pricing, as well as our 10-week payment plan and any discounts that may be available where more than one vacancy is being filled, please contact us on 01274 599879.
When you ask Driver Hire Bradford to find a new member of staff for your organsiation we will:
- Take a full job brief and 'person specification' from you - Details of role, type of person, licence requirements, vehicle type etc
- Search our extensive database for suitable candidates
- Advertise (as appropriate)
- Interview and reference all candidates (and carry out competence assessments, licence and medical history checks etc as appropriate, all to ISO 9001 standards)
- Match candidates to your specific requirements and provide you a written short list
- Brief candidates about the job, ensuring their interest and commitment
- Arrange an interview programme at a time to suit you
- Liaise between you and each candidate through to job offer, acceptance and commencement on your payroll
- Post-placement follow-up with candidate
This entire service is at no cost to you unless we successfully fill the vacancy.
Our permenant recruitment service can save you money and ensure you get the best candidate for the job.
- Reduced administration and hassle - avoid hidden costs
- No success, no fee - no risk
- Customer guarantee
- Access to a local office with local candidates ensuring a fast response
- Extensive nationwide database of quality assured candidates
- Experienced recruitment staff who understand the logistics sector
- One phone call accesses a genuinely nationwide recruitment service
Quality without compromise
Full regulatory compliance and total quality control is at the root of everything we do. All of our business processes are designed to help us maintain the highest standards. For example:
- Regular office audits, customer surveys, and a dedicated compliance department
- In-house expertise and training on Road Transport Regulations, EU Drivers' Hours, Digital Tachograph, Health & Safety etc
- Candidate selection processes including thorough referencing and licence checks, face-to-face interviews and a 150-point skills assessment for all drivers
- Team of Area Development Managers - helping to ensure nationwide standards
When you work with Driver Hire Bradford, you can be confident that we will work to the same exacting standards as your own.