How to Register for MyDriverHire
Top of page
Driver Hire Reading's step-by-step guide to registering on-line:
1. Across the top right hand side of the website, click on the ‘Register’ tab located under MyDriverHire or, click here.
2. Fill in the registration form. ** N.B. Your e-mail address will become your MyDriverHire username. **
3. Complete the form, then click ‘Register’ at the bottom of the page. A new page will open, click on the blue ‘Continue’.
4. Under the ‘Reading Office’ information, tick the ‘Register with this office’ box, and then click the ‘Register’ button.
5. Now complete the ‘About You’ section in your profile as accurately as possible, and click the ‘Register’ button at the bottom of the page when completed.
6. The ‘Local Office Registration’ page should appear which you should read and then click ‘Continue’ at the bottom of the page. You should now be on the Driver Hire Reading homepage.
7. To complete your registration, click on the ‘My Profile’ tab which is located above the Quick Job Search tool.
8. This screen shows the sections of your registration that must be completed. Click on any section and complete it. E.g. click on ‘Availability for work’; fill in the page and then click ‘submit’. (At the moment, the submit button is not clearly legible!)
9. This newly completed section should now move from the red ‘incomplete’ section to the green ‘complete’ section.
10. All sections need to be completed, apart from you CV and photo.
WHEN COMPLETED CALL THE OFFICE - 0118 9394 970 -TO ARRANGE A DATE & TIME FOR YOUR ASSESSMENTS AND INTERVIEW
These take place Mon – Fri 10am - 3pm
Please visit the ‘Resources’ section of our website for the information you will need to help you complete your assessments
Any queries, call: 0118 9394 970