Drivers CPC Courses in 2013 - plus the chance to in a free place on a course
31 January 2013
Top of page
Below is a small selection of the public Driver’s CPC courses we are running across Central Scotland & North East England early in 2013.
Note that we also organise numerous ‘private’ courses whereby we deliver specific Driver’s CPC training for a business or group, with only their staff in attendance.
If you’d prefer a ‘private’ course then please get in touch as we can tailor a package according to your requirements.
Over 23,000 drivers have already attended our award winning courses and with the Sept 2014 deadline getting closer this figure is sure to rise further in the months ahead.
Don’t delay, Drivers CPC isn’t going away!
JANUARY • Saturday 26th January – Edinburgh - Intro to H&S and Digi Tacho Procedures
FEBRUARY• Saturday 9th February – Edinburgh – Road Traffic Laws and Delivery Driving
• Saturday 16th February – Motherwell – Fuel Efficient Driving and Dealing with on Road Occurrences
• Saturday 23rd February – Newcastle – Dealing with On Road Occurrences and Road Traffic Laws
• Monday 25th February – Newcastle – Dealing with On Road Occurrences and Road Traffic Laws
• Wednesday 27th February – Grangemouth – Digi Tacho Procedures and Driving Commercially in UK
MARCH • Saturday 2nd March – Glenrothes – Delivery Driving and Fuel Efficient Driving
• Saturday 9th March – Edinburgh – Drivers Hours and Road Traffic Laws
• Saturday 16th March – Motherwell – Intro to H & S and Road Traffic Laws
• Saturday 30th March – Edinburgh – Dealing with on Road Occurrences and Site Related H&S
APRIL • Saturday 6th April – Motherwell – Delivery Driving and Site Related H&S
• Saturday 13th April – Edinburgh – Drivers Hours and Road Traffic Laws
• Saturday 20th April – Motherwell – Drivers Hours & Working Time and Digi Tacho procedures
• Saturday 27th April – Edinburgh – Fuel Efficient Driving and Intro to H&S
MAY • Saturday 18th May – Motherwell – Customer Service and Driving Commercially in the UK
• Saturday 25th May – Edinburgh - Driving Commercially in the UK and Customer Service
And what’s more – every person that ‘shares’ this link from one of the Facebook pages below will be entered into a draw to win a free place on a Driver’s CPC training course organised by a participating branch.
The Facebook pages from where the link can been shared from are below,
Log onto one of the pages above with your own Facebook account, ‘like’ the page and then find the link that needs to be shared. Of course we'd prefer you shared it from the Motherwell page but any of them will get you an entry into the draw!
Once you’ve done that we’ll automatically enter you into to draw and on the 11th February you’ll find out if you’ve got lucky.
Terms & Conditions:-
• The terms and conditions set the rules by which the prize draw is governed. By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these rules.
• Each person that shares the link on their Facebook page will automatically be entered into the draw. Only 1 entry per person will be allowed. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
• Employees of Driver Hire can share the link on their own Facebook page but will not be entered into the draw.
• The draw will be made at lunchtime on Monday 11th February by a Senior Manager of WGMS and the winner will be notified via Facebook.
• The winner agrees to their name being made public on the Facebook pages of the branches partaking in the draw.
• The voucher will entitle the winner to 7hrs DCPC training free of charge on a course being organised by one of the following Driver Hire branches only (Borders, Edinburgh, Fife, Grangemouth, Motherwell or Newcastle)
• The voucher covers the training costs and the training manuals cost, however the individual will be required to pay the £8.75 JAUPT upload fee prior to attending the course.
• On completion of the course Driver Hire Training will upload 7hrs of DCPC training against the individuals licence number with the DSA and we will also issue a certificate to the individual.
• There is no cash alternative and the voucher may only be redeemed against a DCPC course.
• The voucher can be transferred to another individual if the winner so desires, however they must notify us in advance of their wish to transfer the prize.
• The individual attending the course will need to meet the JAUPT requirements to attend a DCPC training event, failure to do this will render the voucher invalid.
• Once the voucher has been redeemed the individual must adhere to the terms & conditions regarding booking on a Driver Hire DCPC course.
• The voucher will expire after 30th June 2013, so it must have been redeemed against a course before that date.
• It is the individual’s responsibility to check courses that are being organised and to book on whichever one they desire