Driver CPC Training London South East
Driver Hire is now the largest provider of Driver CPC in the UK. We aim to be the best and most cost effective solution for all of your Driver CPC training needs.
Driver CPC information
The Driver CPC is for professional LGV and PCV drivers. It is a requirement of EU Directive 2003/59, which is designed to improve the knowledge and skills of drivers, and enhance safety on our roads.
All professional drivers, driving 'for hire and reward' (on licence categories C, C1, C+E or C1+E for goods vehicles) are now required to have completed their Driver CPC and must carry a Driver Qualification Card (DQC) at all times when driving professionally.
Driver CPC training is an ongoing requirement. The DQC is valid for five years, and having gained their card, all drivers must undertake 35 hours' periodic training during those five years, or they will not be permitted to renew their card. Training must be undertaken in 7-hour blocks and the best way for any driver to meet their obligations is to spread their training over several years.
* There are a small number of exemptions but the Driver CPC has been compulsory for most professional drivers since 10th September 2014
Driver CPC courses
Driver Hire London South East are able to deliver CPC training courses in the London area. We also provide refreshments throughout the day on all our open driver CPC courses.
Alternatively, Driver Hire London South East can arrange driver CPC courses to be held at your premises. The courses can be tailored to your needs. (Minimum of 6 attendees are required).
*** We charge £75 for 7 hours of CPC training per person. This charge includes all training costs, materials, upload fees and VAT. ***
Driver CPC modules
Our unique flexible course-building formula lets you select those modules that best suit your needs, and combine two 3.5-hour modules to build a single 7-hour session that counts as one of the five days' Driver CPC training you are required to complete. Please find a list of our driver CPC modules below:
- Mon 23rd Jan 2017 - Day 1 – EU Drivers Hours & RT(WT)R and Vulnerable Road Users
- Tue 24th Jan 2017- Day 2 – Emergency First Aid
- Wed 25th Jan 2017- Day 3 – Introduction to Health & Safety and Highway Code & Spotting Hazards
- Thu 26th Jan 2017- Day 4 – Vehicle & Personal Safety and Fuel Efficient Driving
- Fri 27th Jan 2017- Day 5 – Site Related Health & Safety and Safe Loading and Unloading of Goods Vehicles
- Mon 13th March 2017 - Day 1 – EU Drivers Hours & RT(WT)R and Digital Tachographs
- Tue 14th March 2017 - Day 2 – Introduction to Health & Safety and Road Traffic Laws – LGV Driver Awareness
- Wed 15th March 2017 - Day 3 – Emergency First Aid
- Thu 16th March 2017 - Day 4 – Site Related Health & Safety and Safe Loading and Unloading of Goods Vehicles
- Fri 17th March 2017 - Day 5 – Fuel Efficient Driving and Dealing with On-Road occurrences
- Sat 28th Jan 2017 – Introduction to Health & Safety and Highway Code & Spotting Hazards
- Sat 18th March 2017 – Vehicle & Personal Safety and Fuel Efficient Driving
If you wish to attend any of the above weekday or weekend Driver CPC courses please call us on 020 8694 1400 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check this section regularly for updates on further weekday, weekend and 5 day course dates for Driver CPC training which will be added in the near future.
We can provide driver CPC training in the following areas:
London, Abbey Wood, Blackheath, Brockley, Camberwell, Catford, Charlton, Deptford, Eltham, Greenwich, Kennington, Lee, Lewisham, New Cross, Peckham, Rotherhithe, Walworth, Woolwich, Upper Norwood, Anerley, Dulwich, East Dulwich, Forest Hill, Herne Hill, South Norwood, Sydenham, West Norwood, Thamesmead
Please call us on 020 8694 1400 or e-mail us at email@example.com to discuss your Driver CPC requirements.