Welcome to dh Recruitment in Hereford & Worcester
We are a leading specialist supplier of staff across both commercial & industrial sectors throughout Worcestershire and Herefordshire.
We offer a full range of recruitment services for temporary and permanent positions across a wide variety of roles. Our professional, comprehensive service allows you to focus on running your organisation successfully. We pride ourselves on our unrivalled working standards, our know-how and experience in the recruitment industry and our award winning commitment to customer service.
➤ For candidates
If you're looking for a permanent or temporary position, we're ideally placed to help you find the job you're looking for! Below you can find a list of the roles we regularly (but not exclusively) recruit for:
- Transport managers
- Logistics coordinators
- Production planners
- Receptionists & Administrators
- Office managers
- Data entry agents
- Customer service agents
- Graduates & trainees
In our jobs section, you can look for vacancies that you are interested in and apply online. If the position you're looking for is not listed, don't lose hope, simply send us your CV and we will give you a call back. We'll then be able to get to know you to understand your career objectives and assist you in finding your ideal role.
➤ For clients
We can assist you with a wide range of vacancies you're looking to fill, afterall recruiting a permanent member of staff can be stressful, expensive and time consuming.
We understand how crucial it is for your business to engage a professional, hard-working and motivated candidate who matches your companies' values, this is why at dh Recruitment Hereford & Worcester, we spare no effort in our recruitment process. Additionally, every step of the process can be fully tailored to meet your needs and requirements.
Typically, our recruitment process consists of 10 steps:
1) Meet you in person (if it's the first time we are working with you), to have a full appreciation of the company culture, environment etc.
2) Write the job specification, taking into account your instructions and the type of candidate you want to attract
3) Advertise as appropriate, using the right combination of channels
4) Go through our own candidate database to look for any potential matches
5) Contact every match we've generated, brief them on the job and establish their interest and commitment
6) Conduct a detailed interview with all the suitable candidates
7) Provide you with the shortlist of candidates
8) Arrange the interview for you
9) Liaise between you and each candidate through the whole recruitment process
10) Post-placement follow up with you and the candidate
We offer a number of guarantees during this process