Why hire our services?
Driver Hire (Hereford & Worcester) is part of the largest specialist recruitment service in the UK for supplying drivers, logistics staff, specialists and professional roles to the Transport & Logistics industry. The driver hire group has over 30 years’ experience and a nationwide network of around 100 offices.
Every day we help to place our candidates, into temporary, permanent and temp-to-perm roles with hundreds of organisations in the Worcestershire and Herefordshire area.
➤ Much more than Driving
We offer a full range of recruitment services, including full, part time and temp-to-perm schemes, driving jobs and non-driving positions: we can also help with managerial, professional and traditional operational roles.
Take a look at the roles that we generally recruit for:
||Cat. C+E, Cat. C, PSV, 7.5 tonne, Vans, Cars, Fork Lift|
| Specialist skills
||ADR, HIAB, Multi-drop, IPAF|
| Logistics staff
||Mates, Warehouse Operatives, Pickers/Packers etc|
| Public Sector
||Waste Disposal, Parks, Recreation, Other Operatives|
| Professional roles
||Logistics Co-ordinators, Transport Managers etc|
➤ Temporary recruitment services
Driver Hire (Hereford & Worcester) can fulfil all your temporary staffing requirements and help optimise the smooth running of your organisation whatever time of the day or night. Our temporary recruitment process is as follows:
1) Take a full job brief and person specification from you: Details of role, type of person, licence requirements, vehicle type ⇒ This will allow us to find a perfect match for you.
2) Search our extensive database for suitable candidates All our candidates have passed an extensive assessment process in order to be able to work for us: Referenced, competency assessed, licence and medical history checked, face to face interviewed, briefed on safety and AWR issues, and trained. Whatever the role, you can count on us to supply well briefed, professional and motivated people that will help you achieve your organisation’s objectives.
3) Match those candidates to your specific requirements
4) Brief candidates about the specifics of the assignment in accordance with your own HSE and working practices
5) Conduct an appraisal at the end of the assignment to ensure our compliance and your satisfaction. We also have bespoke IT services in place to manage your drivers correctly.
Your organisation can save money using temporary labour supplied by Driver Hire (Hereford & Worcester).
➤ Permanent recruitment services
Our tried and tested permanent recruitment process will help you find the perfect candidate for your organisation. We have so much confidence in the success of our recruitment process, that we offer you a customer guarantee and a no-success no-fee policy.
Our permanent recruitment process is as follows:
1) Take a full job brief and ‘person specification’ from you
2) Search our extensive database for suitable candidates
3) Advertise (as appropriate)
4) Interview and reference all candidates (and carry out competence assessments, licence and medical history checks etc as appropriate, all to ISO 9001 standards)
5) Match candidates to your specific requirements and provide you with a written short list
6) Brief candidates about the job, ensuring their interest and commitment
7) Arrange an interview programme at a time to suit you
8) Liaise between you and each candidate through to job offer, acceptance and commencement on your payroll
9) Post-placement follow-up with candidate
Our permanent recruitment service can save you money and ensure you get the best candidate for the job.
Driver Hire is the UK's leading provider of Driver CPC training. Click here to find out more about our training services in Herefordshire and Worcestershire.
➤ National Accounts
Since we are part of a genuinely nationwide network, we are able to offer a range of specialist services to customers who operate on a multi-site, regional or national basis. Simply ask us for more details.
As a Driver Hire (Hereford & Worcester) customer you will benefit from:
- A genuine 24/7 service, 365 days a year.
- Access to high quality drivers and logistics personnel that are competent, thoroughly assessed, fully referenced and trained to your mission.
- A very enthusiastic and talented team that will be always available to help and fulfil any requirements you may have.
- A nationwide network combining consistency of service with local attention to detail.
- No more recruitment problems and an increased efficiency in your organisation, as you will have more time and workforce available to focus on your core business.
- Cost effective recruitment services for all your drivers and logistics personneel.
Give us a call today to find out what we can do for you!