We are currently requiring a ‘lorry load’ of C+E drivers for contracts across the M8 corridor and we need your help.
(C+E drivers are also known as HGV class 1 or artic lorry drivers).
The drivers will be mostly doing trunking work and we have days and nightshifts available on set rotas, with weekends needing more drivers as well.
For example we’re projected to require more than 40 C+E drivers midweek in December, with more than 80 C+E drivers at the weekend!
So, if you know any C+E drivers that are interested in,
· full time rotas,
· part time shift patterns or
· just weekend work,
then please contact us with their details.
If anyone that you introduce completes more than 20 shifts before March 2013 (so 20 shifts in 21 weeks) then we’ll give you £50 by way of thanks.
That’s £50 per driver you’ve introduced without you even needing to work for us.
· The driver you introduce must hold a valid Cat C+E licence
· You must call or email their contact details (email or phone number)
· A qualifying shift will consist of a minimum of 8hours
· The driver introduced must not have worked with Driver Hire in the last 2 years.
· You CAN claim multiple rewards if you refer multiple drivers
· Rewards cannot be claimed retrospectively for drivers introduced in the past
· The offer is only available from Driver Hire Edinburgh West
· The offer closes on 31st December 2012
Call us now on 0131 624 7712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org