Driver Hire are holding a free morning Seminar on 8th September in the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Glasgow, explaining the impact of the forthcoming Agency Workers Regulations on local business.
The Seminar will give an insight into the following,
- What are the Agency Workers Regulations all about?
- What effect will they have on your business, and your use of temporary staff?
- How do you ensure that your business complies with the new legislation?
- How are the Regulations likely to be interpreted by employment tribunals?
- What should a good employment business being doing to help you?
The seminar will run from 09.00 until 12.30, when lunch will be provided, again free of charge.
The speakers will include Ron Drake, a partner in leading law firm Cobbetts. Ron has a wealth of experience in employment law and was lead solicitor in a number of groundbreaking reported cases heard in the Employment Appeal Tribunal and the Court of Appeal.
He is also a part-time employment judge, sitting in the Newcastle region and non-executive director of Airedale NHS Trust.
As well as having a Question & Answer session, the morning will include a case study from a customer that uses temporary staff, how the AWR affects them, and what changes they’ve made to remain compliant.
Added to this, Driver Hire will have a number of people on hand during the day to answer any question you may have, including,
- Jeremy Neale (Driver Hire IT & Compliance Director),
- Richard Armitage (Driver Hire Training Director)
- Pete Lawford (Driver Hire National Accounts Manager)
- John Andrews (Driver Hire Finance Director)
- Stevie Thompson (Operations Manager for Driver Hire Borders, Edinburgh, West Lothian, Fife, Grangemouth, Motherwell and Newcastle)
- Dean Hewitt (Driver Hire Area Development Manager for Scotland & Northern Ireland)
- Viki Caruthers (Recruitment Consultant for Driver Hire Borders)
- Plus Branch Managers from every Driver Hire branch in Scotland.
If you would like to attend what promises to be a very informative and enjoyable morning, please contact Driver Hire Borders on the details below.
Alternatively, if you cannot attend the Seminar but would like to find out more about the AWR or how Driver Hire Borders can help, contact us on,
Email – email@example.com
Phone – 01896 754 746
Check out www.driverhire.co.uk/awr for a brief overview of the AWR.